free website stats program 1% APR through July 31 | Harley Davidson Forums

1% APR through July 31

HarryB737

I just got an E-mail from H-D offering 1% APR on select models if anyone is interested... check their web-site looked like mostly Sportsters & V-Rods.

Yeah I got the same email. Its a good deal for those who may be looking to pick up a second bike.

Just yesterday with an excellent credit score they told me 12 on a Street glide. My local creidt union gave me 4.

They're doing the same 1% offer in the UK as well. Let's hope more people are encouraged to see the light and experience real riding.

Don't be fooled...the offer's always based on your credit application & HD doesn't dip below 15% all too often. I'm guessing they're marketing to get people in their show rooms & sell a few bikes, but the 1% APR is bait. The only people who qualify would be Bill Gates, Warren Buffett and...Mr. HD himself...;)

They need to sell bikes at any cost now, too many 07, 08 and 09 bikes still sitting at dealers marked down HMMMMM:p

They do seem to always have something going on Sportsters and now V Rods too. What was it last year. something about getting your money back if you traded up?
I am glad for all those that buy new Harleys of any kind. It will be good for MoCo. I wish I could, but this economy thing has me in a real bind and financing real cheap or not, for me personally, means I going to ride my present Dyna another year at least and I really want to get a Road King or Street Glide.
As mentioned, credit unions are good deals right now and then you can bargain the price if they are having slow sales, some dealers will deal to move inventory. MSRP is just the starting price. I went 200+ miles to buy my present ride four years ago. Some deal and some don't.

Back