free website stats program 09-08-07 DTC Codes | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

09-08-07 DTC Codes

Good deal man, thanks for all the info, I'll get on that wiring issue in the morning may still get my ride in. Be safe.

2007 Night Rod Special, went off on one cylinder & i`m getting DTC PO 264 Rear Injector High, i've tried swapping the injectors round & she went ok for about 100 miles, off on the same fault again. Have checked the wiring for obvious damage & see nothing wrong, any ideas?

I did have to replace the battery last year, couldn't get a genuine HD at the time so fitted a Bosh 12v 12amp, should be a HD 12v 19amp, could this have something to do with my problem?

Also, when i bought the bike (new from a Harley dealer) i asked for a stage one upgrade, fitted a Thunderheader pipe & thought that was fine, while checking out the wiring i discover that the V&H Fuelpak management module was fitted under the pillion seat but never actually connected, needless to say I'm absolutely furious with the guy who should have done the work:bigsmiley19:

If & when i get the injector problem fixed I'm gona have to check to see if i`ve got the correct map programed into the Fuelpak.

Many Thanks
Tom

Back