free website stats program 01 FXD to 08 FXDB front end swap | Harley Davidson Forums

01 FXD to 08 FXDB front end swap

garystrat

Banned
I do not fore see a problem, my dilemma is retaining the tach, speedo, fuel guage as well as Neutral and turn signals...I am thinking a carbed mid 2000's lowrider tank and dash...anybody have one or know of one...?
The current tank was beat by a ball peen hammer, salvaged then thru a broker sold to me...I've got bandaids covering the dents but this has gotten old, I bought an 08 49mm FXDB front end...I have the entire FE wheel axle (1") fender what I lack is the handle bar clamps, the lower riser is cast into the top tree, the holes are parallel, not offset...
any advise any one can provide...?
thanks in advance...

I do not fore see a problem, my dilemma is retaining the tach, speedo, fuel guage as well as Neutral and turn signals...I am thinking a carbed mid 2000's lowrider tank and dash...anybody have one or know of one...?
The current tank was beat by a ball peen hammer, salvaged then thru a broker sold to me...I've got bandaids covering the dents but this has gotten old, I bought an 08 49mm FXDB front end...I have the entire FE wheel axle (1") fender what I lack is the handle bar clamps, the lower riser is cast into the top tree, the holes are parallel, not offset...
any advise any one can provide...?
thanks in advance...

I have an 07 FXDB gas tank olive pearl and black, minor flaw in sticker on RS of tank from the factory if interested PM me

Back