free website stats program Zumo 665 | Harley Davidson Forums

Zumo 665

guarddan

I have a zumo 665 navigation system installed on my 2012 ultra limited. The dealer installed it and it has a wire from it to the accessory port on the front of the radio. My question is when I have the radio set to accessory is the only way I can hear the navigation commands but I can't hear any music, just navigation. Any ideas would be appreciated. I thought I would be able to listen to music and the navigation commands would interrupt the music then music? Thanks

If it's installed correctly, you dont have to have it on AUX to hear the nav commands. It will mute the audio source when a command is given.

I thought in order for that part to work you had to have a Road Tech Garmin Zumo 665 (Harley's version). If that is not the case please let me know as I also have the 665 (non Harley) and have to use the aux input.

The " NIM " does NOT work. Harley has known this for 2 years and has done nothing about it.
I leave mine on AUX and listen to music and XM radio while it interrupts for navigation directions. Check the volumes on the XM, CB, and other channels.
Good luck.
Get your money back on the NIM

Back