wv mountain fest bike rally 2012

Discussion in 'North East' started by FAT_BOY_06, Feb 21, 2012.

1. FAT_BOY_06

FAT_BOY_06 Member

just wondering who is all going and what anyone can tell a newbie thats never been there before the most do's of the rally and what to check out.

2. HDDon

HDDon Experienced Member Contributor Retired Moderators

3. Bodeen

Bodeen Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

I would love to attend this event. Not sure I have the time for it this year though.

4. Adamal47

Adamal47 Active Member

Hmmm definatly a possibility.

5. FAT_BOY_06

FAT_BOY_06 Member

theres always perks when you ride with mc's some good some bad but hey I respects clubs and what they stand for "brother hood" but thanks for the info we was at gettysburgh last summer and wasnt really impressed with how things were set up at all very little vendors small feild where everything was held and from what the website says theres about 10xs as much going on in wv as gettysburgh so im looking forward to it

6. ladydihd

ladydihd Member

Gettysburg was a bust last year but there are vendors all around town also. It was the first year they had it at the camp grounds and I heard mixed reviews. Mountainfest offer a lot for what it cost to get in for the weekend. Ted was great! They say it usually is never that hot but of course it was VERY HOT there that weekend. The area offers great riding as does the Gettysburg area.