free website stats program Work in process! Custom FatBoy 1998 | Harley Davidson Forums

Work in process! Custom FatBoy 1998

shady1324

Just wanted to stop in and say hello! Always had a crotch rocket growing up and glad to have purchased my first Harley! Its a custom 1998 Fatboy! Got it pretty modified with wheel and raked out front end! Any ideas on future mods for the bike! Just looking for ideas! thanks a lot guys! See ya on the road!

Attachments

• DSC01270.jpg
    DSC01270.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 271
  • DSC01274.jpg
    DSC01274.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 319
I'm usually not "into" custom bikes but that is one beautiful ride! Congratulations on a job well done!

Just wanted to stop in and say hello! Always had a crotch rocket growing up and glad to have purchased my first Harley! Its a custom 1998 Fatboy! Got it pretty modified with wheel and raked out front end! Any ideas on future mods for the bike! Just looking for ideas! thanks a lot guys! See ya on the road!

looks great. How's it ride?

ride safe

twoup

Thanks for all the post guys! It really really rides smooth! Just put the bars on it, Axle Plates, Cables cleaned, chrome timing cover, diamond plate grips. I dont think I will change much about it. Just need to get all the chrome cleaned where the previous owner let it sit and rust in some places. Mainly behind bolts and nuts where its hard to get to it. Ill probably replace a lot of the bolts that have rusted a bit. Gonna be fun tinkering with it getting it just the way I want it. Its a 1998 and got 18000 miles on it. I think i got a steal for 9800. What you guys think?

Take care!

Back