free website stats program wiring differances before and afetr 96 for softail | Harley Davidson Forums

wiring differances before and afetr 96 for softail

egor83

what is the differance in the wiring schematics for softail before and after 96. i have a 1991 heritage and want to upgrade to a 96-later style wiring but i would like to reuse my handlebar harness for the 1991 and run the rest as 96. i want to use leds and buy a aftermarket module to use leds as rear brake and turn signal but all the modules i find are for 96 and later.

Is there a module that you can just hard wire in? Seems it would be easier to get a one size fits all module and wire it in, compared to re-wiring the entire bike.

what is the differance in the wiring schematics for softail before and after 96. i have a 1991 heritage and want to upgrade to a 96-later style wiring but i would like to reuse my handlebar harness for the 1991 and run the rest as 96. i want to use leds and buy a aftermarket module to use leds as rear brake and turn signal but all the modules i find are for 96 and later.

Badlands Motorcycle Products check this out, they can custom make what you need

yeah but the modules i see are for 96 and later. i can get a turn signal module for a 1991 but it doesnt have the run,brake turn signal option to use the rear turn signals as brake lights too

Unless you do want to rewire your bike the link to Badlands #7 b should do the trick on your bike

Back