free website stats program Wiring Diagram for 1991 heritage FLSTC | Harley Davidson Forums

Wiring Diagram for 1991 heritage FLSTC

Ragtop

Hi all,
It's been a while since I have been on here but I am looking for a wiring diagram for a 1991 harley heritage softtail classic. Anyone got any leads??
Thanx:)

you might try one of your local auto supply dealers they sell motorcyle repair manuals
they have wiring diagrams in the back of the manul it will show wiring diagrams for different soft tail models

Man that would be great! I sent my email to you by private message. I am trying to trace down a wiring problem and just can't seem to find it.
Thx

Okay here's what I am trying to find. I have a new after market ignition switch, bike runs great when the lights are off, when I turn the lights on I lose power. When I turn the signal light on I lose power even worse. I have checked for shorts and grounds and could not find anything wrong. Anyone have any clues as to what to look for next or a direction to go?? I have ordered a new ignition switch from harley davidson, not aftermarket, to see if that may be the problem but waiting on part to come in. Any input would be appreciated.:newsmile108:

Back