free website stats program Windshield Screen P/N# 58277-95 | Harley Davidson Forums

Windshield Screen P/N# 58277-95

leeanders

For Sale: $50.00 + shipping:
USED - Replacement 18” Windshield Screen P/N# 58277-95 (OEM) for Harley Davidson: “Fits '86-later FLS, FLSTC, FLSTF, FLSTFB, '06 FLST and '93-'96 FLSTN equipped with a Detachable King-Size Windshield.” (Does not fit Springer® models.) Light Smoke Tint, Polycarbonate, Width - 23.10 Inch, Height above Headlamp - 18.0 Inch, Windshield Overall Height - 23.40 Inch. Uses your existing mounting brackets and hardware.

I purchased this windscreen May, 2014, for my 2013 Fatboy. Installed it over the weekend and went for a ride. Being used to a taller windscreen, this one (on the Fatboy) had me looking across the top edge – I didn’t care for that. Came home and removed it.

Please see photos and invoice copy attached. The windshield normally retails for $154.00; I bought it at Cutters HD, on line for $123.00. Since it is now used, with only about 10 miles on it, I’ll sell it for $50. + cost of shipping, using the original HD carton.

NOTE: Please review the photos carefully, as the screen does have minor damage at four of the mounting holes, due to the tension from the mounting bolts. The areas are marked in the photos with blue tape for location; the damage is so minor you will probably not be able to see it in the photo. When installed, the areas are hidden from view under the mounting brackets with the exception of the bottom right hole which will show a ¼ inch length hairline crack at edge of the mounting bracket.

Attachments

• Misc 005.jpg
    Misc 005.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Misc 008.jpg
    Misc 008.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 27
  • Misc 010.jpg
    Misc 010.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Misc 012.jpg
    Misc 012.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Replacement windshield - Softail 001.jpg
    Replacement windshield - Softail 001.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 24
I have a 2012 softail.Is this the stock windshield but smoked??

HI, When I bought my 2013 softail fatboy, I was told the standard windshield was this height, but was clear. I wanted t a taller one, so ordered the 21 inch screen.

I believe this to be the same height as the 'original' would have been, but it is lightly tinted - purchased from the HD catalog (website) reference as to size and part number. It fits with all the original hole alignments and connecting bolts.

Hope this helps. Thanks for viewing.

Back