free website stats program who let the dogs out?....... | Harley Davidson Forums

who let the dogs out?.......

flipper

Account Removed
Just saw a great commercial on the World Series for Harley Davidson. Guy on a Dyna Wide Glide hooks a bunch of tethers to the gates on some kennels holding dogs and takes off, pulling the doors off and freeing the dogs. No cages. Love it!!!!! Makes me mo' proud to be a Harley rider........

Anyone else find it funny that the main sponsors were Chevrolet and HD? I thought it was pretty funny to see the HD commercial making reference to no cages then have the announcers point out the world series it brought to you by Chevrolet and HD.

Anyone else find it funny that the main sponsors were Chevrolet and HD? I thought it was pretty funny to see the HD commercial making reference to no cages then have the announcers point out the world series it brought to you by Chevrolet and HD.

Diversity of sponsors for sure!

Yea, I'm thinkin the car guys don't know that bikers call cars cages or H-D is just referring to the freedom of riding. Nice double antandre.

Back