free website stats program Who is Patch Delta? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Who is Patch Delta?

Don't start pointing the conspiracy finger at Bernie, maybe this Patch member just sees something in Bernie that Jack didn't. Or maybe Bernie is the only one who reached out to Patch. Or maybe Bernie knows something the rest don't!!

Don't start pointing the conspiracy finger at Bernie, maybe this Patch member just sees something in Bernie that Jack didn't. Or maybe Bernie is the only one who reached out to Patch. Or maybe Bernie knows something the rest don't!!

LOL, I have enough trouble towing the line with The Redhead:p

LOL, I have enough trouble towing the line with The Redhead:p

So someplace back you were talking about meeting some redhead not the Redhead, and now your talking about having to tow her around? She looked fit enough at Salt Springs to get around all by herself. Are you just asking for trouble? I assume she still owns the rolling pin right?:newsmile055:

So someplace back you were talking about meeting some redhead not the Redhead, and now your talking about having to tow her around? She looked fit enough at Salt Springs to get around all by herself. Are you just asking for trouble? I assume she still owns the rolling pin right?:newsmile055:

:p Don you crack me up, I think you understand this marriage thing a wee bit better than I do:s

:p Don you crack me up, I think you understand this marriage thing a wee bit better than I do:s

I know enough not to let my wife hear or see in print her name or nickname and the word "tow", or meeting another (insert hair color) lady.:D

Back