free website stats program When do we hit 60,000 Members | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

When do we hit 60,000 Members

I'd like to see every member, if they can, become contributors. Divided amongst the best moderators, bar none. You guys deserve it. And I imagine at 50,000 members that would be a nice tidy sum. :)

Thanks for that thought but all contributions go just to the running of the forum itself. It costs a lot of bucks to run a forum this size.
The moderators are a volunteer group and do it just for the pleasure of helping people, and being abused by others :laugh

Thanks for that thought but all contributions go just to the running of the forum itself. It costs a lot of bucks to run a forum this size.
The moderators are a volunteer group and do it just for the pleasure of helping people, and being abused by others :laugh
Heh, heh. I had no idea what's involved in running a forum, let alone a quality forum of this size! Glad they can take the abuse! :s

not always in a good way..watch for the magic button:swoon:swoon
Oh I know. I've been reading this forum for four years now and I get a pretty good sense of the lines in the sand that ought not be crossed. :)
But, all in all, abiding by the rules lets us hang out here! :D

Back