free website stats program Whats the highest mileage Harley you know of? | Harley Davidson Forums

Whats the highest mileage Harley you know of?

I hear and read lots about how robust our Harley engines are and they are built to last, go forever, etc etc. but what is the highest mileage Harley you know of (on the original engine)? :UK

I hear and read lots about how robust our Harley engines are and they are built to last, go forever, etc etc. but what is the highest mileage Harley you know of (on the original engine)? :UK

mine, 197,000+ on the original lower end. let me explain, at about 21,000 I had a big bore kit installed in my 99FLHT along with SE 203 cams, I just put new 203 cams in it, the old ones were wearing, new style cam plate with the new Hyd. cam chain adjusters, and the heavy duty oil pump, plus a few other items that I replaced, but it is the original lower end. :):)

My friend has 260,000 on his red and cream 86 heritage and 158,000 on his 2002 road king he probably rides over 320 days a year in sun rain or snow he does not give a hoot what the weather is like

My friend has 260,000 on his red and cream 86 heritage and 158,000 on his 2002 road king he probably rides over 320 days a year in sun rain or snow he does not give a hoot what the weather is like

my hat off to your friend,:small3d028: that is some high mileage,:ap:ap

Not unusual for pre TC engines to go that many miles on a lower end, Stout bearings and cranks back in the day

david zien, an ex wisconsin state senator had his bike replaced by harley for the museum at a whopping 1 million miles. bike looked like it too. few months after he was involved in a crash and lost part of his leg. now travels on a trike

Back