free website stats program What you looking at ? | Harley Davidson Forums

What you looking at ?

mat 60

I wondered,What you all have for a view while you are on line...So What you looking at ?....... Me,, From my desk in my business..

Attachments

• Scan_Pic0024.jpg
    Scan_Pic0024.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 117
  • Scan_Pic0028.jpg
    Scan_Pic0028.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 111
Uh, I cant post that here! The Boss has a huge Poof button for us Mods.......:panic

I look out the windshield of my semi. the view changes constantly. That's some nice looking cabinets and tables . Do you build them yourself?

I wondered,What you all have for a view while you are on line...So What you looking at ?....... Me,, From my desk in my business..

Oh Mat do i have a deal for you!!! you could come down and look at this while your build and install cabinets :D :D :D

i would send pic of the girls on the beach but then everyone would try to sell me cabinets :panic

pics to follow if internet allows

confused but think it worked

Attachments

• 100_1149.jpg
    100_1149.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC_0207.jpg
    DSC_0207.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 77
  • DSC_0278.jpg
    DSC_0278.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 67
  • Imagen 038.jpg
    Imagen 038.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 70
Uh, I cant post that here! The Boss has a huge Poof button for us Mods.......:panic
Ha, ha. Too bad. it would have been interesting to see the moderators "control center". :) I'm imagining you guys operate from your own homes, right? See, I'm clueless!
Me? We aren't allowed to take pictures at work.Sorry. I could get fired for that. Not that I work for the C.I.A. or anything like that. Just picture in your mind a shop, with benches & guys workig on Mould equipment with torches and pneumatic tool and you sort of get the idea.

Last edited:
The moderators room...

1eight.jpg

The new design in the works...:lolrolling

62.jpg

Back