free website stats program What kind of cage do you drive? | Page 10 | Harley Davidson Forums

What kind of cage do you drive?

"what you rolling in"

When not on two wheels,what do you drive, heres my RR, but mines now got 22" on it

j956s8.jpg

Re: "what you rolling in"

- 2006 Chevy Colorado Crew Cab 4WD (Z71) - my main ride
- 2008 Chrysler T&C Touring Van - our family truckster
- 2001 Chevy Cavalier 2-dr Coupe - loaned to son until he drive's better ;)

Re: "what you rolling in"

me, 92 S 10 just got at start of winter $600.00 gave my 93 S10 blazer to my son he got a job doing w/ i did. my wife 97 blazer..

2007 Chevy Monte Carlo SS (last year of the monte carlo :()
2001 Pontiac Grand Prix
1990 Chevy Truck

2003 chevy dura-max extracab 2500 for toyhauler hauler, 2006 chevy cobolt for work commuter 150 miles a day and the wife has a 2002 chevy trail blazer. Ya it's a Chevy house hold.:42::USA But now it's Government motors I don't know what I would buy, I now it would be made in USA:USA

Here is the problem with that, I know we all should buy things made in the USA, but, what is actually built 100% in the USA, and I am not spending thousands of dollars to buy a car I really do not like just because it is made in the USA. That is the compromise for me, I know I will get slack for this but just how I feel. I will not drive or ride something that I truly do not like. Just my 02 cents.

01 chevrolet silverado ext cab, 06 jeep liberty sport,04 gmc envoy slt,08 jayco 26 foot trailer and a 99 ski-doo grand touring 500. Plus my pride and joy 07 heritage.

Back