free website stats program what is the best harley bike and why? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

what is the best harley bike and why?

WAP.gif

The best kind of Harley is one that's paid for.
WAP.gif

Like many here have stated, the BEST bike is the one you find YOU really like... The best color is often the same answer. Go to a few dealers and look at them, sit on them, ask people that ride different bikes what they like & don't like about what they own. Take your time and do some serious study prior to spending your money, YOU will be the one person dealing with the decision you make in the end. I am very happy with what I ride, it is a black FXSTC. But then again, I have changed some components on and in this bike to suit me, you may very well find yourself doing the same thing after your purchase too (the change it up bug gets us all in the end). Good luck and good riding to you.
Remember, Ride Safe........

One man's opinion is another man's guess. Only you can define what is best for you and what color makes you the most happy.

Yup....mine because i've taken the time to personalize it to my taste and make it "mine":D

I have a 1200 custom sportster and it got to the point where i was just not enjoying the ride anymore. I knew then that it was time to upgrade to something i really wanted and that was the ultra classic. Even though i only put 24 to 30 miles on it a day it's all about the ride to me. It is one comfortable ride and now my wife enjoys riding once again. Each to there own.:newsmile014:

This has already been posted. The one that is paid for. A little insight to follow----
I had been shopping for a Bagger(Road King) and a month or so ago I thought I found the RK I really wanted a custom very few mods and color I liked & low miles clean etc. I returned to the dealer with title in hand and was in the process of getting my Lowrider appraised toward trade and while waiting I decided what am I doing My ride is paid for it does everything I want and comfortably for the way I ride. I do not need a new bike. Mine has a windshield, Bags and floorboards and fits me, both models same motor and gearbox thats when I apoligized to the salesman and I explained I was going to keep my Lowrider and to forget about the apprasil. My DYNA will do it all for me bar hop cruise for the day or take me cross country. In the end the one that was the most shocked was the MRS.
carl

Best bike...? One that meets and exceeds your expectations! To me the minute I swung a leg over the seat and hit the start button it talked to me...(while everyone ducked their heads from the baffleless pipes. The best ride...that first time I took it out with my gal out back riding through the roads with nearby lemon and strawberry fields on that bright August noon...! The sale is an emotional decision...the financials, timing, rideability, opportunity and KBB are all tools to "help" make that decision.:D

I hate to answer a question with a question, but I will here. Are you asking this because you're thinking about buying a new bike and wanting other's opinions first, or are you just conducting a poll to see if there is a "most popular" bike out there???
As others have already stated, mine is the best, because it's all mine. Sure, there are newer ones out there, bigger ones, faster ones, fancier paint jobs, etc. but mine is all paid for, running great, fits me perfectly, looks great, lots of chrome, nice and clean (usually), and I added some things here and there to customize her to my preferences, but most importantly, I take real good care of her and she loves me unconditionally for it, and I feel the same way about her. :s
Oh yeah, she's black too. :D

I think the Beatles put it into words much better than I can......

"Something in the way she moves,
Attracts me like no other lover.
Something in the way she woos me.
I don't want to leave her now,
You know I believe and how.

Something in the way she knows
and all I have to do is think of her
Something in the things she shows me
I don't want to leave her now
You know I believe and how." :bigsmiley11:

Back