free website stats program What does your ride want for Christmas? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

What does your ride want for Christmas?

not the way u ride LOL keep the Bob and make it run harder JMO

All I want for Christmas are shiny Chrome front forks!
Well the list is pretty long... And the wife is wondering
why the UPS guy comes to our house everyday.:s

My Ultra wants to be somewhere warm. It's a balmy -4F today and heading down to -22F at night for the next week. The roads are covered in frost and salt and sand.
Right now I think it would settle for a heated garage (I'm slowly workin' on that).

My 09 SG wants a new seat w/backrest, LED taillight, TFI & SE or K&N intake. If she's real nice I'll get her the J&S lift to rest the weary wheels after long rides.:small3d036:

I would love to have a big bore kit, Andrews 21 cams, SEST and a dyno tune for my scoot.:D But alas there is no way that is happening any time soon:newsmile08:

S&S 551 cams, adjustable pushrods & worked heads....(S&S or Cyclerama) and some decent riding weather.

More time to ride, since I recently retired maybe I'll get that one, safer rides, getting the right chaps for my lady (she really wants those) and nice weather in March...we are going to Gatlinburg for our honeymoon, yea we are going to be legal...Merry Christmas!!!

Back