Went with Glider's Advise

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by ppofootball, Nov 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ppofootball

ppofootball Member

Just had my 1K service and took the advise of Glider and many recommending my own fluids. I used syn 3 on my Fat Boy and always wondered why it shifted so loud and hard and always heard the engine winding. I put the Mobile one in and HD in the primary in the Glide. Considerably queiter engine compartment but what I noticed the most was using the Spectro Platinum in the Tranny. Glider , my man, you were spot on. Quiet, smooth and presice,and Nuetral is easier to find as well.

As always, thanks for you input and expert advise.

2. glider

glider Veteran Member

Glad you tried the winning combination. I have tried many different combinations over the years and this one works by far the best.

Syn 3 is easy to beat too! :D

3. Drumrguy

Drumrguy Account Removed

It is easy to beat because it is cheap oil.

4. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

Tell me about it...I've got 2-quarts (unopened) sitting in my garage. Sad, but I might have to just dump them in my lawnmower:s

5. glider

glider Veteran Member

Do you really dislike the lawn mower that much? :lolrolling

6. walleye

walleye Junior Member Contributor

The best use of it will be to use it for practical jokes..... I once poured a small amount under a freinds MC he bought used. He was so proud of it as he bought it at a very good deal. It was in his shop for all to admire. I went in and knew it was there (he did not know I knew it was there) and quietly put a small amount of oil under the bike. I then proceeded into the offices and it was not long before he told me about the great deal he got. When we went out to look at his beauty and seen the oil under his bike he nearly fainted! It was FUNNY. You had to be there to appreciate it. PERFECT use for your SYN 3. :newsmile100::newsmile100:

7. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

Walleye...you are notorious...! :newsmile100:

Hope your wife did not see that joke you posted...plenty of riders here that could vouch for ya...eh...with incentives!!!:small3d036:

8. walleye

I keep an eye on her while on that thread, if she gets within 10 feet I switch screens! How much does it cost to remeve a thread????:D

9. walleye

Well lets just put it this way.... not enuff to buy the bling or upgrades I need!
    You have to be EZ on me! :worthy

10. dhorne

dhorne Active Member

have to ay this combo advice from Glider is unbeatable!!!! thanks Glider your still the man

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.