free website stats program Went with Glider's Advise | Harley Davidson Forums

Went with Glider's Advise

Status
Not open for further replies.

ppofootball

Just had my 1K service and took the advise of Glider and many recommending my own fluids. I used syn 3 on my Fat Boy and always wondered why it shifted so loud and hard and always heard the engine winding. I put the Mobile one in and HD in the primary in the Glide. Considerably queiter engine compartment but what I noticed the most was using the Spectro Platinum in the Tranny. Glider , my man, you were spot on. Quiet, smooth and presice,and Nuetral is easier to find as well.

As always, thanks for you input and expert advise.

Glad you tried the winning combination. I have tried many different combinations over the years and this one works by far the best.

Syn 3 is easy to beat too! :D

The best use of it will be to use it for practical jokes..... I once poured a small amount under a freinds MC he bought used. He was so proud of it as he bought it at a very good deal. It was in his shop for all to admire. I went in and knew it was there (he did not know I knew it was there) and quietly put a small amount of oil under the bike. I then proceeded into the offices and it was not long before he told me about the great deal he got. When we went out to look at his beauty and seen the oil under his bike he nearly fainted! It was FUNNY. You had to be there to appreciate it. PERFECT use for your SYN 3. :newsmile100::newsmile100:

Walleye...you are notorious...! :newsmile100:

Hope your wife did not see that joke you posted...plenty of riders here that could vouch for ya...eh...with incentives!!!:small3d036:

I keep an eye on her while on that thread, if she gets within 10 feet I switch screens! How much does it cost to remeve a thread????:D

Glad you tried the winning combination. I have tried many different combinations over the years and this one works by far the best.

Syn 3 is easy to beat too! :D

have to ay this combo advice from Glider is unbeatable!!!! thanks Glider your still the man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back