free website stats program Well, never thought it would come to this...... | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Well, never thought it would come to this......

:s Great new ride, I can understand the comfort level you now have, Enjoy the new bike and future rides:rider Welcome back HOME

RWB, it's a world of difference! I'm always going to miss my Deluxe but my god, the Road Glide is amazing! I was on my dads Ultra Classic when we were hit and I thought that bike was plush, but the Road Glide rides better and is more comfortable IMHO. We're not looking back. My leg was crushed in the accident and I've got aches and pains. And my girl got her share of aches and pains from the accident but man the touring bike makes that situation so much better. Anyway, keep the rubber side down and I'll keep you folks posted on the pending upgrades.

RWB, it's a world of difference! I'm always going to miss my Deluxe but my god, the Road Glide is amazing! . . . . . . . (Location N.C.)

You guys still got some nice cool weather up there now. My step daughter called yesterday and said it was in the 50's. They live east of Charlotte in a little town called Mooresboro (near Shelby).

Absolutely, other than a bit of wind, I couldn't ask for better weather to break in a new bike. I'm a recent transplant to NC from CA so I've yet to make up to Charlotte, yet alone mooresboro. But NC is full of those small towns and those small towns are full of great people so while work was the reason for my move, all in all, I'm pretty happy about it. And besides, I live right on the coast here and in CA I'd have to be a millionaire to do that (no joke!) and that is one thing I certainly am not.

Back