free website stats program Warranty | Harley Davidson Forums

Warranty

Hognewbie

I just recieved notice that my factory warranty is going to expire. What's weird is the time period. I bought the bike on 11/28/08 and the expiration notice says its going to expire on 04/01/11. By my calculations thats about 28 months.

I went through my original paperwork and cannot find the actual warranty, they must not have given it to me.

Does anyone know what the length of the factory warranty is?

I bought my 09. FXDF at almost the same time as you. At that time they were adding another 6 months free of charge to the 24mo. std. warranty as a bonus. It should show up if the dealer were to enter the bikes Vin#. Btw i got same notice last week. Stay safe.

I just recieved notice that my factory warranty is going to expire. What's weird is the time period. I bought the bike on 11/28/08 and the expiration notice says its going to expire on 04/01/11. By my calculations thats about 28 months.

I went through my original paperwork and cannot find the actual warranty, they must not have given it to me.

Does anyone know what the length of the factory warranty is?

I bought mine in 2/09 and my warranty runs out 04/01/11 also thought it was strange i got the free couple months to but it even stranger it runs out on the same day.
Go next week to get aleast anouther 2 years extended

When I bought my Street Bob in November I got the 2 years plus 2 extra free. Guess this means I am tied in with servicing at main dealer for 4 years?

Back