free website stats program VIN decoder - 2000 FLSTC | Harley Davidson Forums

VIN decoder - 2000 FLSTC

Jacka

Hello!

I bought -00 Heritage. Where (in internet) I can check ny bike VIn number? I really want to know what is my bike original color and what options have when it's came from factory...

Please, help me....

Go to the Harley-Davidson site.
You can input the vin to check for any recalls and you might just call customer service and give them the vin to get what you want to know.

Hello!

I bought -00 Heritage. Where (in internet) I can check ny bike VIn number? I really want to know what is my bike original color and what options have when it's came from factory...

Please, help me....
When I bought myself a new lexus at the auction, I also looked first not only the color, but also the factory settings that were installed, because if the car was already at someone else’s disposal, it could well be reprogrammed, and in general it could be damaged, because first I looked at the epicvin details about it, studied whether there was no critical damage and reformatted and only then decided to buy. Because I know how important this is.

⁵ I'm going to apologize in advance I am new to this forum I really don't know how everything works but what I'm looking for is some information on a bike I'm interested in buying I can't seem to find anything out on it. It is a 91 Harley-Davidson trying to find out what model it is XTC is on it I know it's a Softail but I don't know if it's a dynaglide could use any help I can give the first 11 numbers like I had seen somebody done on here before 1 hd1bkL14 my. That is the first 11 numbers if anybody could help I would appreciate that so much thank you

First, Dyna is NOT a Softail. Where is "XTC" on it? The rest of your supplied numbers in order mean; 1 = made for USA sale, HD = obvious, 1 = heavyweight over 901 cc, B = FX line, K = softail, L = evolution 80 ci engine, 1 = regular introduction (not a special midyear change) 4 = check digit, a number that must match other parts of the serial number, based on a mathmatical formula. The next two letters (not supplied) are the model year and assembly plant. The last numbers (not supplied) are the sequential production numbers.

Back