free website stats program Victory to cease production | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Victory to cease production

Either bike never gave me the GOOSE Bumps my Harley's do... Yes, Must be in My Blood for all the years I've been Harley... I was Harley Even when I rode Metrics... Just never bought a Harley until 1995...

I could never get used to the Victory Looks Nor even the Old Indian front wad of side metal covering fender openings. I think the Chief was the only original and second generation that got my attention...

I ride with our Friday morning group of "Legion Riders" who ride mostly Road Style Touring Harley's...
TWO, non Legion Riders, but invited along, Own and ride Late model Indian 113's...
One is red and because of language rules here , I will not describe the red one with words usually used... LOL lol...
The Red one has light tan leather seat and matching bags... Loaded with Frilly Do Dads Hanging all over it... LOL lol...

The other Indian 113, more sensible looking, is a Flat Black Paint, ridden by a BIG Darth Vader looking guy, all in dark Flat Black Head to Toe, plus his cold weather full face cover to match the Vader description...
Yes it gets cool here in SE Az. this time of year...

Both are Nice rides So they say but still Not a HARLEY...

JMHO

signed....BUBBIE

Back