free website stats program Vance & Hines short shots installed!! | Harley Davidson Forums

Vance & Hines short shots installed!!

MarkS

Installed my Vance & Hines Short Shots on my 2013 883 iron tonight and installed a K & N high flow air filter and this thing looks and sounds SICK!!!!! LOUD!!!! Suppose to get my Dobec TFI gen 3 in tomorrow and will install it. MAN I CAN'T WAIT!!! Is just replacing the stock air filter with the K&N high flow all I need to do on the air filter modifications? Should I remove the snorkel from the air box? Thanks for any help.

Good deal - miss my 05 Sporty W/SS's. Do you have the forward controls too? For the a/c, what are you referring to w/the "snorkel?" If it's the breathing tubes - need to keep those in-place for functionality.

Good deal - miss my 05 Sporty W/SS's. Do you have the forward controls too? For the a/c, what are you referring to w/the "snorkel?" If it's the breathing tubes - need to keep those in-place for functionality.

The tube in the entrance of air box. When it's out the opening to the air cleaner is larger. Thought it might get more air this way. Put on my Dobec gen 3 TFI today and the bike is running like a CHAMP!!!!!!!!

Back