free website stats program V&H Exhuast Question | Harley Davidson Forums

V&H Exhuast Question

A quick question for those in the know!

I just bought a set of slip ons off ebay, whch were as V&H. They arrived today upon inspection they don't have the V&H logo on them.
Am I correct in assuming that all V&H exhuasts have the logo on them?

Some used to come with a logo (medallion type) that was rtv'd on, but I don't know if they sold any without the logo somewhere. The ones that were RTV'd on commonly fell off.

Unfortunatly that is one of the biggest problem with eBay is you never really know what your buying until it arrives on your doorstep. It's sad to say but knockoffs are huge business on eBay and like sites. I've been swindled in the past. Buyer beware
WAP.gif

Not 100%, like Bodeen suggests - call/verify, but every V&H exhaust I owned/installed had their logo. You know it's the best marketing campaign for them (free) so I'd say there should be a logo somewhere. If they end up being "knock-offs" - return them to the eBay seller & submit bad review on them. Good luck!

I agree with the others. All of the V&H pipes i have ever seen has the logo on them. Call V&H to ask and see. Like said above, if you used paypal i would try to get my money back.

Don't know if it has already been ask but were these new or used? If they were new did they come in a V&H box? Did the seller give you a V&H part #?

My V&H slip-ons Have a Beautiful engraved Logo on them. Top of each muffler and right at the end for all to see.. I doubt yours are High End V&H ? if That at all..

Why would YOU Not want to see the Logo and advertise the mufflers FREE and in a spot where all could Unmistakably see it? Mine are Beautiful with their LOGO..

signed....BUBBIE

Thanks to all for the suggestions and insight.
I've reached out to the seller to ask for th V&H part number, and then I'll go from there.
The exhaust is used so I'm not surprised that it didn't come in a V&H box. I'll attach a couple of pictures to see if anyone can recognize them.

Thanks again!

Attachments

• IMG-20120222-00189 (640x480).jpg
    IMG-20120222-00189 (640x480).jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 37
  • 20120222-00191 (640x480).jpg
    20120222-00191 (640x480).jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 20120222-00192 (640x480).jpg
    20120222-00192 (640x480).jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 34
Back