free website stats program V & H exhaust | Harley Davidson Forums

V & H exhaust

This is my first time on this site. I have an 07 Fat Boy and im looking for an exhaust system. I want to use the V & H stepped drag pipes but they only fit up to an 06 model. I was told by a reputable mech. that there was really no difference in the exhaust portion from 06 to 07. Just wandering if anyone has tried to do this and what I would have to do to make it work.
Thanks.

This is my first time on this site. I have an 07 Fat Boy and im looking for an exhaust system. I want to use the V & H stepped drag pipes but they only fit up to an 06 model. I was told by a reputable mech. that there was really no difference in the exhaust portion from 06 to 07. Just wandering if anyone has tried to do this and what I would have to do to make it work.
Thanks.

I also have 2007 FatBoy.... installed the V & H Longshots on mine and very happy with the results. I like the Vance & Hines better than the Rineharts because I don't like the way their tips turn pruple.
:bigsmiley10:

I've got V&H Bigshot longs.....I heard the long shots will discolor...thats the reason I went with the Bigshot exhaust the sound on both longshots and bigshots is pretty much the same........

I was told the Bigshots I bought wouldn't fit my bike, but the only difference was I needed to buy plugs for the oxygen sensor holes on the pipes....I did and they work perfectly....

Thanks.

ask him about the oxygen sensor ports, I don't believe pipes for an 06 would have them, so unless your gonna get something with an o2 sensor eliminator or have some o2 sensor bungs welded on you shouldn't get those pipes.

have 07 fat boy .my first harley .instaled last week vance and hines big radius 2in1 whith vo2 air cleaner and fuel pack.sounds and looks great.big improvment in power.can't post pictures.

Back