Update on the Road King!

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by red33m, Mar 14, 2010.

1. red33m

red33m Member

Hey it's been a while since I last logged in so let me show you some changes I made on my Road King..!

The windshield looks great,though I like the bike more without it,but I just can't stand the wind hitting on my chest..!

Same thing for the sissy bar but my wife is a lot more comfortable with it..I agree so I'll keep it!

I really like the new plate.!.what do you think of it??I made it my self with a little spray,some screws,colours and polycarbonate..!

Ride safe,

red33m

Attached Files:

2. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

Great looking bike, shame you have to have that "billboard" of a license plate and eh...statement disclaimer to haul around! I guess the local sheriff needs bifocals...LOL

3. Bud White

Bud White Well-Known Member Retired Moderators

that is one heck of a plate .. looks good

4. red33m

red33m Member

Yeah the license is pretty big...I hope the plate I made will make up for it!

5. Bud White

Bud White Well-Known Member Retired Moderators

i think if ya tilt it right it will be like a spoiler

6. red33m

red33m Member

for real xD

7. Slowrider

Slowrider Active Member

Looking good

Hope you get the result your looking for with the new plate :)

8. itellya

itellya Member

nice bike....what brand of backrest do you have mounted on the bike? Is the back pad and carier seperate? Thanks

9. red33m

red33m Member

no the back rest and the carier are welded together...It came with the bike when I bought it used from Germany...I think,but I am not sure that is the genuine one from Harley..