free website stats program Unbelivable Deals on Buell | Harley Davidson Forums

Unbelivable Deals on Buell

Crocker

Being Hd is dropping the Buell and MV Agusta , there are fantastic deals on certain Buell models , I bought a 2009 1125 CR in red today for $4,995.00 US. Still in the create after I got done with the paper work they were uncrateing it for pickup for me just waiting to get some better weather being its snowing here in NE PA 2yrs warrenty and also exstended warrenty offered same as HD , So if you ever wanted a Buell I would call your dealer rite now. theses are unheard of prices these bike MSRP at 11,495.

Sounds like you got a good deal. Had a friend tell me to buy one & keep it in the crate. Like buying stock. I think I'll just buy more acc. Makes you wonder how much profit there really is on new bikes?

does not look as though Grandrapids is given the full Buell Rebate offering as it was called by my dealership , the 09 1125 CR cost for me was &4,995.00 for the 1125 R 09 was offered at $5,195.00 , I went with the CR because I like the gearing better on the CR then the R is more setup for the track.

Did someone say "set up for the track"? I'm going to swing by a couple of the HD dealers and see what they got. One more track day bike would be a good thing!

Back