free website stats program Ultra limited after mods | Harley Davidson Forums

Ultra limited after mods

Gus LTD

Well i got my bike back yesterday after installing my mods and here is the final result. I had the stage 2 a/c installed, a pcV and a set of bub 7 true duels. On the dyno she pulled 75hp and 92ft lbs of torque after mods. The fuel/air was very impressive with a low of 12.9 and a high of 13.1, very straight across the board! As for the #s, the hp was a little lower than i expected but the torque was right in here where i was hoping. As for the ride after, i am very pleased with the big boy. It runs like a finely tuned watch,there is no backfire or hic-ups and the power is linear across the board as the dyno show the tq curve to be very flat and the hp curve builds steadily until 5500 before signing off. I also feel i made a good choice with the bubs, they have more rumble to them than stock when cruising but i can still here the radio no problem. When twisting the wick they let out a really good bark that sounds everything a harley should. Overall i think i did ok with my choices, i am impressed with this bike!

Last edited:
My 05 UC has 1550 kit, cnc ported heads, cams, sert, slip-on mufflers, and I am pushing 88HP and 97ft/lb of torque. 103" motor you would think would be higher HP?

Drum: Yeah i agree i was expecting low 80s. My bike has the stock cams and i see you have cams in your sig and im guessing they are of the hotter variaty. If so that is where the difference is. Cams is where your hp #s come up very quickly!

Cams and the heads, I just thought that a 103" motor would have had a little more behind it that is all.

It is a very torquey engine, as the bigger displacement would suggest. Riding this bike through the turns and mountains is truely effortless. By the way in case anyone is wondering, the changes really cooled the bike down dramatically. With the stock pipes with the cat in the header you could really feel the heat coming out of the right side. With the bubs it is a night and day difference and today was the warmest day i have ridden in since getting the bike.

Back