free website stats program Ultra Classic Alteration | Harley Davidson Forums

Ultra Classic Alteration

Cole Younger

I saw a HD Ultra that had been alterated by installing a solo seat and moving tjhe tour pak forward. Can't remember where. Has anyone seen this done?
Cole Younger

I saw a HD Ultra that had been alterated by installing a solo seat and moving tjhe tour pak forward. Can't remember where. Has anyone seen this done?
Cole Younger

Yep, Sturgis this year, Welcome to The Forum:s

TourPack.jpg

Here's mine. It's like riding a bike with a easy chair installed. I love for those long rides....

Is there any problem with opening the hard side bag lids? I assume there is enough clearance..

I like it!

Is there any problem with opening the hard side bag lids? I assume there is enough clearance..

I like it!

The bag lid will hit the tour pak so you have to watch what your doing. I've had it like this for several years and have no damage to my bag lids.

The bag lid will hit the tour pak so you have to watch what your doing. I've had it like this for several years and have no damage to my bag lids.

I'm sure it's possible to modify/raise the tour pack so that the saddlebag lids would not hit it. This would also give you a small storage area beneath the tour pack. Although, I would have to see this done to be sure it's a look I could live with.

I have had my RG set up this way for a couple years. I have the stock and solo seat and two different quick disconnect bases for my tourpak.

I can set it up in either configuration, and I agree on long rides it is great for just laying back against.

Back