free website stats program Uggh! | Harley Davidson Forums

Uggh!

alto

6" to 12" of snow predicted for Northwest , CT. today/tonight. Can't believe my riding season comes to an end so soon. I can't use the words I want to use.

Saw the weather forecast last night on national news - don't think anyone in NE USA was humming "I'm Dreaming of a White Halloween" this year. Maybe it will be short lived & you'll get a few more miles in this season.

6" to 12" of snow predicted for Northwest , CT. today/tonight. Can't believe my riding season comes to an end so soon.

At least it will look and feel like Christmas, I know that's a very small consolation (if any at all), but I just miss that look at Christmas time.

I can't use the words I want to use.

I think your title says it all, should be a couple more rides left after this first snow melts, otherwise I hope you make it through the winter with minimal blues, perhaps this site will help (in some small way).

Snow? Another 4 letter word that should be BANNED :D You all enjoy the mods you will do with your winter lay ups, I remember how it was in Mn when I saw the first snow fall, Pretty but after that I was over it:s

We had a wee bit about 10 days ago but ground far to warm for it to stay around however salt was spread on the roads and salt is never good for my bike

Brian

We're hoping the last of the tropical stuff is done for the year. It FINALLY stop rain this morning. Bright, sunny and 83, but with 90% humidity. But I'm wish it was bright sunny and 65. It's almost November and it still hasn't cooled off!

Got about 3" so far here in NY:( Not going to last long, the ground is too warm.

The s--w isn't the problem it's all the salt they throw on it! Hate tearing the bike apart to clean, but I will just to keep riding as long as I can.

Back