Turn Signals are Different

Discussion in 'Softail Models' started by Dr.Evil, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Dr.Evil

Dr.Evil Junior Member

I'm riding behind an '05 STC with the axact same mods as mine, and I noticed other than the red lenses on the rear turn signals, when he brakes, the signals light up. Now on my '05, I have yellow lenses and they only work as turn signals. I am thinking I like his setup better, because the more brake lights on the safer. Can anyone tell me if this is aftermarket, or an option? He was not the original owner.

2. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

YOU can buy the plug and play from the dealer for your bike check the catalog

Last edited: Nov 11, 2010
  3. spelk3

spelk3 Member

69461-06B

Flat Lens Style

Auxiliary Brake Light / Running Light / Turn Signal Conversion Kit - Flat Lens Style

Fits '96-later Softail® models and '97-'08 Touring models (except FLHX) equipped with Original Equipment flat lens style turn signals. Also fits '09-later FLHRC, FLHTC, FLHTCU and FLHTK models. (Does not fit with Narrow Chrome Directional Bar P/N 68611-98.)

MSRP US $59.95

4. Breeze3at

Breeze3at Well-Known Member

There are several mfg. variations of these. Every combination possible of the stop turn lights can be made. There have been some posts that the Harley module makes the tail/running lights brighter, and the brake light is not as noticeable. I ride with guys that have HD brand, and Kuryakyn, I like them both.
    If you want to compare, search "tailstopper" "Dakota Digital" "Kuryakyn" and the HD one listed previously.