free website stats program TT410 | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

TT410

TT410 attached. This is throttle stop screw issue; pretty common with EFI '07s. The screw will come loose from the factory setting and needs to be reset and locked with thread locker. Difficult to fix unless one is running the TTS Mastertune; maybe the DJ Power Vision wil allow the setting the be changed as well; not sure. Probably a dealer fix for the OP as the voltage setting is in the ECM.

Attachments

• TT410.pdf
    107.1 KB · Views: 9
TT410 attached. This is throttle stop screw issue; pretty common with EFI '07s. The screw will come loose from the factory setting and needs to be reset and locked with thread locker. Difficult to fix unless one is running the TTS Mastertune; maybe the DJ Power Vision wil allow the setting the be changed as well; not sure. Probably a dealer fix for the OP as the voltage setting is in the ECM.
Dude...! I believe this will be the permanent fix.!? So a "Throttles Stop Screw Issue" and not an ECM update. I knew someone on here would have some good answers and that someone has heard of TT410 lol man thanks for the download.!!!

Thanks Dolt.
I only read Bonez’s reply on page 1 and stuffed up trying to attach the screenshots I made.
You saved me from looking completely stupid. . . .

When you turn the key off it goes totally closed and then retracts to it's parked position. That's determined by a "constant" setting and then it has "warmup steps" and "crank to run" steps added. Not all tuning devices give access to these tables, some only to the warmup enrichment tables. All of the tables except the constant setting are temp based and decay over time. A cold parked position may be 120 "steps". The ecm will take control of the steps based on the throttle plate postion to control idle.

So even if the pintle is replaced, if any of the ECM settings have decayed, they will have to be reset. The OP needs to find a tuner and have the motor tuned; that alond could clear up the issue. If not, a deeper dive into the ECM to reset the IAC "steps:" will be required.

Back