free website stats program Truck light phase 7 LED with fairing????? | Harley Davidson Forums

Truck light phase 7 LED with fairing?????

Hello all, I have been doing a lot of research and I am thinking about adding the truck light phase 7 to my Heritage Softail. I am currently running stock lights along with my passing lamps (why do they call them passing lamps!!). I have seen pics that the phase 7 sticks out a little farther than stock. I have been told this can be fixed by going with the french trim ring? Is anyone running this setup, and does it look good? I can't seem to find any pics from the side with bulb in and trim ring on. Second question, do you like the phase 7? Is it brighter? Third question, I have a fairing on my bike, can i still remove the fairing with the french trim ring on? It is a Reckless fairing quick release. If anyone has pics of the light/trim ring package, please post. Thanks

Ive been wanting a new set up, HID, day maker but the cost is still outrageous. I think I'm going to try this first. When I say this I mean the fuel moto replacement bulb that is only 69 bucks. I would post a link but I don't have enough posts.

Whodis.....Take a before and after photo so we can see the light difference. That would be great....Thanks

I can't post post pictures, too new. Fuel moto has pics on the website. I was going to do an H.I.D. conversion but you don't hear many good things about the ballast boxes and the day maker is still pretty darn expensive.

Ive been wanting a new set up, HID, day maker but the cost is still outrageous. I think I'm going to try this first. When I say this I mean the fuel moto replacement bulb that is only 69 bucks. I would post a link but I don't have enough posts.

From what I've read and photos I've seen from folks who have tried the Fuel Moto bulb, the bulb is definetly brighter, but the pattern it throws leaves a lot to be desired....

Not to diss Fuel Moto but their LED bulb has a fan on it, you're aware of this, and other manufacturers use a heat sink on that bulb. Truck-Lite has gotten a lot of good reviews with the phase 7.

I had the Phase 7 on my Street Glide I thought it was a great alternative to the daymaker. I got it from Eastern Performance cycle for $179 couldn't beat that. Works great

Hello all, I have been doing a lot of research and I am thinking about adding the truck light phase 7 to my Heritage Softail. I am currently running stock lights along with my passing lamps (why do they call them passing lamps!!). I have seen pics that the phase 7 sticks out a little farther than stock. I have been told this can be fixed by going with the french trim ring? Is anyone running this setup, and does it look good? I can't seem to find any pics from the side with bulb in and trim ring on. Second question, do you like the phase 7? Is it brighter? Third question, I have a fairing on my bike, can i still remove the fairing with the french trim ring on? It is a Reckless fairing quick release. If anyone has pics of the light/trim ring package, please post. Thanks

I wanted to add to my previous post something you may want to consider. I ordered the Truck-lite phase 7 today because of the reviews. I have the Custom Dynamic bullet ringz for turn signals. I then thought about the passing lamps and decided next purchase would be the FM 881 LED passing light bulbs so everything blends in. Read in another forum somebody else used the 881's with the Truck-Lite setup and got good results, figured I'd give it a shot too. I'll post the results once I get it setup.

EDIT: Dang, I forgot to look at the OP's post date. I imagine you already ordered and installed. Be interestin know what you did and your feedback.

Back