free website stats program Tropical Strom Faye | Harley Davidson Forums

Tropical Strom Faye

Lancer

What to do during a Tropical Storm? Ya can't ride, soooo. Install a siren for your security system. Get after her with the Pledge. (talking about the bike guy's) Go get movies and ice cream. Any other ideas? :newsmile079:

Well now, "Fay" is on it's way. About 90 miles from us(St. Marys, Ga.). I'm hitched up and ready to roll!. So Until then I'm go'na enjoy myself on this forum until the power quits.

Hey Lancer..My bro lives in Palm Bay and told me last night that the water was on its way into the garage so he put his scoot on the lift to keep it dry. Hope that it dries soon and you both can get back out.Glad that Fay was not as mean as Jean and Fransis, I was there for those.

I live in the Ft. Walton Bch, FL area on the gulf coast. Fay is supposed to be headed my way next. So far my wife and I have been able to ride out the hurricanes with minor damage. This one is coming from a new direction. Wish me luck. Fossil

Hope you people in the direction of the storm come through it OK. Let's keep our fingers crossed for all of them.

Well at Fay paid us a visit for sure. I live here in Vero Beach, and Faye just passed thru here with a vengence. We got alot of rain. Our canal is not quit crested, but we now have alot of water to use up for the sprinkler system. I don't care what it is like tomorrow. I'm Riding.

Hey Lancer..My bro lives in Palm Bay and told me last night that the water was on its way into the garage so he put his scoot on the lift to keep it dry. Hope that it dries soon and you both can get back out.Glad that Fay was not as mean as Jean and Fransis, I was there for those.

Yeah ALOT of flooding around, I hope it didn't get much worse for him. Some areas around here got 30" of rain in 24 hours. We are just running out of places for the water to go. I had the pleasure of meeting Jean and Francis too. Fay has not been bad as far as the wind. But the rain has been unreal, the animals are lining up by twos in the street :s

I watched the local weather station this morning, and we are still getting rain. Man I feel sorry for those folks that are on the water front here. I have never seen the canal with this much water. Our drains here have stopped draining because the water level is equal to the drain level now. Now we are just waiting for the alligators to move in. Now you want to see some excitement. That is going to be interesting. Hey I am going fishing out in my front yard.:yes

I hope everyone makes it though ok. I live in south GA and we are suppose to start getting a good bit of the rain from it tomorrow. I'm not to sure if I will be riding tomorrow. I rode in today and it looked like the bottom was about to fall out anytime. I've got a feeling I will be riding home in the rain again today.

I just pulled up the weather and took a look at it. From the way the new path is showing it I will be riding tomorrow. The path has changed since I looked at it late yesterday afternoon. I doesn't look like we are going to get hardly anything around my neck of the woods.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back