free website stats program Trip | Harley Davidson Forums

Trip

little_earl

Finally took a good ride on my scooter this past weekend. Went down to Mobile/Eastern Shore area. 961 miles total and avg. fuel milage was 45 mpg.
Was a little chilly leaving Memphis and got caught in a good rain storm for about 60 miles but all in all my scooter did fine. I thought I would get wore out but my hiney did good too. $67.00 in gas ...WOW

That's about what I averaged on my 1,000 miles round trip Atlanta to Daytona and back and we weren't on interstates much at all. Nice secondary roads with not much traffic so it didn't hurt the mileage much at all.

With the price of gas easing off, I can forsee a few longer trips as the best of the riding season winds down. Course, here in the south I ride year round but not as much when the temp drops below the mid 30's

Be safe

Bubba

congrats on the trip earl. The first couple of times out are like no other. They are the things that lead to the addiction we call motorcycles. It's too late for you earl you are now officialy hooked.:D Don't try to resist.. Like someones sig here says resistance is futile.

congrats on the trip earl. The first couple of times out are like no other. They are the things that lead to the addiction we call motorcycles. It's too late for you earl you are now officialy hooked.:D Don't try to resist.. Like someones sig here says resistance is futile.
Thanks Tigg. Yep I'm hooked and the best part is I'm not around the ole lady enough to start any fights. lol

Back