free website stats program Trike lady is back and I live in Butler PA | Harley Davidson Forums

Trike lady is back and I live in Butler PA

trike lady

Hello all.
I'm back I had a rough spot for a while where I have been homeless. I had to sell the trike in order to survive and a lot of other stuff. I came up to Pennsylvania and applied for a job and have been working there a little over a month. The pay is not thrilling but I am happy to have a job and a roof over my head.
:)

Sorry about the rough patch, hope things are getting better for you. Welcome home.

Trike Lady wishing you the best from Gibsonia Pa. I am about 20 miles south of you. If you need to know about the area I maybe able to help.....:s

Thank you for the welcome back.
It's not fun when your 57 y.o. and starting over. The one thing I had was faith and that God would see me through this.
I am working in a less than perfect bike shop and have done repairs on bikes many would shy away from, especially sloppy electrical work.

Thank you dbmg.
You may have been to the shop I work for in Butler.
:)

On Main Street, C W the old Troutman department store.
HD parts as far as the eyes can see.

Yes I have been there. It is always a treat seeing all the old stuff they have especially the Harleys and Indians. They have some very cool stuff there.

Trike lady, I hope the worst of times are far behind you and the future holds nothing but prosperity and happiness.

Good luck. Dave

Welcome back Trike Lady! So happy to see that you have survived the tough times. :s I will keep you in my prayers. You take care in the mean time.

Welcome back. You survived because of your faith in God. Don't ever lose that and continue to let others know about Him. More folks need to know that they have a friend in Him when it seems all else is gone. You are going to keep climbing back and we will all be praying for you!

Back