free website stats program Tri-Glide Bling | Harley Davidson Forums

Tri-Glide Bling

zoood

Product Contributor
Just an update,... A fellow triker has just left his 09 Tri-Glide at my shop for a week, maybe even two. I had made some mirror polished SS backing plates for his rear wheels. And even though his wheels are the stock aluminum mags. The backing plates really changed their looks for the better. I'm sure they will be totally outstanding if the Tri-Glide's rear mags were chromed. The plates will also greatly reduce or even eliminate the brake dust that gets on the outside of the mags. I had also designed fender skirts for his trike as well. When all is finished. I'll post pictures. Since his trike will be here for a week or more. I plan on trying out a few more ideas I have for the Tri-Glides.

Stay tuned for updates. lol

zoood/RJ

Sounds like a real nice mod with a good benefit of keeping the brake dust down, looking foward to some pictures of all the mods. a friend of mine has a Tri nice ride I gotta say I took it for a couple of short rides , and he has done the usual mods ,but he has been looking to do other things , he put some nice 13'' apes on and they really felt nice on the Tri and looks real nice to , Im gonna tell him to take a peek at your picks , who knows he might be intrested

I appreciate you mentioning that to your friend. I just sent the measurements out to the machine shop and will be ordering the thicker SS this week. I'm presently making the fender skirts today. I'll post pictures of those as soon as I'm done. I have to make a step by step installation guide. I'll post them sometime this week. Im trying to get finished with this Tri-Glide here. So I can continue my trike build.

RJ

Sounds like a real nice mod with a good benefit of keeping the brake dust down, looking foward to some pictures of all the mods. a friend of mine has a Tri nice ride I gotta say I took it for a couple of short rides , and he has done the usual mods ,but he has been looking to do other things , he put some nice 13'' apes on and they really felt nice on the Tri and looks real nice to , Im gonna tell him to take a peek at your picks , who knows he might be intrested

Sometimes, I'm not as fast as I'd like to be to post new ideas.
But here's some new ideas I have happening so far.

19575_1251186357230_1156624144_30658779_4828651_n.jpg

19575_1251186317229_1156624144_30658778_2409556_n.jpg

RJ

Back