free website stats program Tour-Pak Relocator | Harley Davidson Forums

Tour-Pak Relocator

fmjking

I know this has been discussed elsewhere on this Forum but I feel it needs mentioned again.
If you're thinking about installing a Tour-Pak relocation kit on your bike, in my opinion, there is non better than George Anderson's. I ordered one for my 08 Ultra on 04/23/08; received it and installed it on 04/25/08. The quality and simple installation; 45 minutes including reading the one page instructions; is great. Did not have to disconnect any wires to install and the extra 2.5 inches of room makes momma real happy; and if momma's happy; everyone's happy.
Give George a call in Moline, IL at (309) 762-6291. He'll ship it the same day if you call early enough. The cost is $145.00 which includes shipping. He only takes checks; no credit cards; but is trusting enough to ship before receiving payment. How rare is that?

I know this has been discussed elsewhere on this Forum but I feel it needs mentioned again.
If you're thinking about installing a Tour-Pak relocation kit on your bike, in my opinion, there is non better than George Anderson's. I ordered one for my 08 Ultra on 04/23/08; received it and installed it on 04/25/08. The quality and simple installation; 45 minutes including reading the one page instructions; is great. Did not have to disconnect any wires to install and the extra 2.5 inches of room makes momma real happy; and if momma's happy; everyone's happy.
Give George a call in Moline, IL at (309) 762-6291. He'll ship it the same day if you call early enough. The cost is $145.00 which includes shipping. He only takes checks; no credit cards; but is trusting enough to ship before receiving payment. How rare is that?

Does he make on for the quick disconnect Tour Paks?

tlyoungb

Not sure about the quick connect. Give him a call and ask. He's a real nice guy to deal with and he'll answer your questions.

Back