Votes: 15 1.9%
  • Michelin

Votes: 61 7.7%
  • Maxxis

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 4 0.5%

• Total voters
WOW!! nearly 70% use Dunlop -- can't be all bad huh?

Maybe another question could be "what brand will your NEXT set of tires be?"

Bill

Not a big fan of the OE Dunlops but have been very pleased with the Dunlop E3. On my second set now. Great wear, low noise and a very good rain tire. I probably change tires more often than most. Some of my buddies look at the tires I take off and think they still look good. I think its cheap insurance.

:bigsmiley8: OEM Dunlops 11,000 Mi. 39psi ft 43psi rt
I still have 3/32 on OEM rear tire this is the most mi I've ever gotten on a large touring bike. I have already bought a new set of American Elites BW to replace OEM's. For me this new compound by Dunlop exceeds any previous tires I've used in the past on my touring bikes. I never got more than 8,000 mi on a rear tire and that included Metzler, Avon, Bridgestone and Dunlop in both Bias & Radial. I am courious as to how Radials would handle on this bike as they made a huge improvement in handling on my Kawasaki Nomads but the UC already handles so well that I am reluctant to give up this newfound high mi tire that already works & rides very well.:newsmile073:

Last year changed out both front and rear tires, Dunlop's due to cracks on the sides ALL THE WAY AROUND THE SIDE. I keep a close watch on tire pressure. Guess what? this year the new tires are also cracked. No more Dunlop.

HD Dunlops for me. 19,000 mile on O.E. frt, O.E. and one replacement O.E. for rear in 19,000 miles. Going to replace both with O.E. HD Dunlop 402.

Back