free website stats program Thundermax Digital Speedo | Harley Davidson Forums

Thundermax Digital Speedo

biscuit

Does anyone have any experience with the Digital Speedo by Zippers?
You know,the one that plugs in directly in lieu of the H-D item.It gives revs,afr's,engine temps;all sorts of interesting things.

I'm interested to know if it has a GLASS face,or if the speedo face is open.ie;exposed to the elements.Because it uses a touch screen to change speedo variables,i'm left wondering how it would do that through a glass face.

Any info would be a help.
Thanks guys.

Thanks Hobbit,i now know.Gave up on any replies (none)and went ahead and bought one anyway.I'd already fitted a T/max with Autotune about 14 months ago and that and the Digital speedo interface well together.,(lovely word that,interface.)

I can check battery volts,head temps,h.p figures,fuel consumption and best of all,front and rear AFR'S as i ride down the road.

The biggest downside is that the digital speedo numbers,and the LED tachometer are almost invisible in bright sunlight.

I'm now sort of considering the digital speedo/radial analogue tacho on the 2010 CVO Softail Convertible.Ialso threw a question about that one out there,but have no feedback to date.I have seen about 10 seconds of one working on youtube,but nothing beats feedback from someone who uses one on a regular basis.

Thanks.

Back