free website stats program Thundermax and new exhaust! WOW! | Harley Davidson Forums

Thundermax and new exhaust! WOW!

COFLH

Just installed a Thundermax with Fullsac head pipe and Jackpot Dyno Tuned Mufflers on my 2010 FLHTK. WOW! My baby is running better than ever! Can't wait to get the Doherty Power PACC air cleaner on her and really let her breath! Everything went on perfectly (after having to load USB driver manually). Had one decel pop on the way to test run breakfast, and tried to make it pop on the way back. Couldn't do it. Runs WAY cooler already!
WAHOO!!

Yep it works give it about 100-150 miles then hook back up tot the computer and see fi it wants you to run the automap..

mine quit asking to update by 1400 miles .. with the SE cams i put in and the Tmax im getting same mileage i did before and man does it run ..

Watch the idle speed i found the default was to low for my taste it was 850 and i had to bump it up

Glad you like it. Lots of non-believers out there as far as the "autotune" goes but I'm a firm believer. I would have bought a ThunderMax for mine (I was on the waiting list) but they drug their feet on the TBW issue for the '09s so I went with a PCV. Could not be happier. Again, glad you're happy, good choice.

Glad you like it. Lots of non-believers out there as far as the "autotune" goes but I'm a firm believer. I would have bought a ThunderMax for mine (I was on the waiting list) but they drug their feet on the TBW issue for the '09s so I went with a PCV. Could not be happier. Again, glad you're happy, good choice.

yes it took forever to get the Tmax ..

Thanks for the tip Bud! BTW, there was only one map from Zipper with the 103 engine. Didn't really match my other configuration (had 2-1 pipe and different cams). Does it matter since it autotunes?

No it really doesn't as long as the cc's are right. Haveing it as close as possible just makes it tune faster did you download all the up dates I think in mine there are4 maps for the 103

Just remember to plug in and see if it wants to up date after a few rides
WAP.gif

Last edited:
COFLH; yep, the bike definitely performs better when you can get those restrictive exhaust pipes off & tune. Your air UG will be another good compllement... The pop was probably just burn'n off the carbon...;-) Gr8 job - ride safe!

Back