free website stats program Three Sisters & Motorcycle Museum | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Three Sisters & Motorcycle Museum

Thanks for sharing. All should ride The Three Sisters. You did not include the Panhead at the museum. Ride safe.:TEXAS

Attachments

• ts.jpg
    ts.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 3s 026.jpg
    3s 026.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 3s 022.jpg
    3s 022.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 19
Thanks for sharing. All should ride The Three Sisters. You did not include the Panhead at the museum. Ride safe.:TEXAS

That panhead wasn't at the museum when we were there 2 weeks ago. At least I didn't see it. Heard they might be closing the museum soon. The owner is pretty sick. And that's the T-shirt I was looking for but couldn't find it. Now I have a great excuse to go back :D

That panhead wasn't at the museum when we were there 2 weeks ago. At least I didn't see it. Heard they might be closing the museum soon. The owner is pretty sick. And that's the T-shirt I was looking for but couldn't find it. Now I have a great excuse to go back :D
Hate to hear that about the museum and the owner. Really nice guy. I think he is from Australia. I picked up the shirt in Leakey at Frio Canyon Motorcycle Stop.
Welcome to FCMS!:TEXAS

Back