This Site!

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by rollerball, Jun 19, 2010.

1. rollerball

rollerball New Member

I have been viewing mechanical help topics from this site for quite some time and 95% of the time the troubleshooting is spot on and pinpoints my problems. It just took me a while to navagate around to get to the correct heading. As every reader will atest to, there a a lot ot topics to choose from.
    I view many of the other Harley sites but I have erased every single site except this one.
    I just thought I'd tell about my appreciation to this site and keep up the great work. <N>

2. walleye

walleye Junior Member Contributor

THANK YOU and WELCOME! If you really like this site and it has already benefitted you as it has myself and 1000's more, kindly hit the donate button (If you can) so all the benefits you have enjoyed can continue. Never a requirement but always much needed and appreciated. Ride safe!:s

3. ultrat

ultrat Senior Member Contributor

Welcome from south bend......yes ..sir,, this site is like finding friends & answers...

4. glider

glider Veteran Member

Glad you found some help on the forum rollerball.

5. Gezzer Glide

Gezzer Glide Active Member Contributor

Welcome... This site has helped me several times and saved me hundreds of dollars already. There are great people here who are always ready and willing to help.:D

6. ballpeen

ballpeen Active Member

Yes SIR your at the right place now, WELCOME.. Many fine people here..Tim