free website stats program The NFL Playoffs..... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

The NFL Playoffs.....

Go Cards. I'm from Seattle and we know how great they were this year ,so I'm rooting for those guys from a sunny state.

Go Cards. I'm from Seattle and we know how great they were this year ,so I'm rooting for those guys from a sunny state.

I am also from Washington (Whidbey Island) and was rooting for the cards this year as well....my love for cheap booze outweighs all except my beloved (and downright horrible this year) Seattle Seahawks.

OMG this is going to be the worst super bowl in super bowl history..... A team that my beloved Patriots wooped 44-7 (that being Arizona) vs. the Ravens.

Yes I do believe this is the end of the line for the team from the steel city.

Watching the game now and staying nervous. Go Cards! Kurt Warner is a great guy and I want to see him win another ring.

Yes I do believe this is the end of the line for the team from the steel city.

To all the disbelievers, The Pittsburgh defense will once again stand tall and we will come home from Tampa with our 6th (yeah more than anyone else in NFL history) SuperBowl win.

GO STEELERS!!!

To all the disbelievers, The Pittsburgh defense will once again stand tall and we will come home from Tampa with our 6th (yeah more than anyone else in NFL history) SuperBowl win.

GO STEELERS!!!

I'm kinda thinking Arizona might be bringing a can or two of Butt Whippin with em. Just might spread it all over the Steelers. But good luck to both teams.

Well, I'm from Wisconsin, so naturally I am a huge Green Bay Packers fan. However, my home team is Arizona, and I really like Kurt Warner, so go Arizona!

GO STEELERS!!!

Its pretty cool that I get quote myself so that I can boast and brag a bit to all the doubters and naysayers. I predicted it and now, we dont even have to win again next year...even though we are going to, I get to brag until another team wins 6....maybe Dallas but I doubt it....maybe San Fran or maybe not. I feels good to come from the town that now has the greatest football dynasty in the history of football!!

We are the Lords of the Rings!!

There is another football team besides the packers ???

Ummmmm.....a long long time ago, in a land before there was instant replay, there was a team led by a great great man by the name of Vincent Lombardi. That team has since vanished into the dust and in its place.....well only a shadow of the former greatness remains along with a bunch of people wearing 1/4 blocks of cheese on their heads.....

Sorry Smitty.....

Its pretty cool that I get quote myself so that I can boast and brag a bit to all the doubters and naysayers. I predicted it and now, we dont even have to win again next year...even though we are going to, I get to brag until another team wins 6....maybe Dallas but I doubt it....maybe San Fran or maybe not. I feels good to come from the town that now has the greatest football dynasty in the history of football!!

We are the Lords of the Rings!!

Maybe one year they too will have an Undefeated season like the 72 Dolphins. :D

Back