free website stats program The new ride. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

The new ride.

:newsmile092: You two DESERVE a good bike THIS TIME..

Have many TROUBLE FREE Mlies.. Go get them.

signed....BUBBIE

So, what did you do, get a new 2008 Road Glide? I'm looking a ROad Glides. There are a lot of 2008 models out there. Still trying to decide on 2008 versus newer 2009.

So, what did you do, get a new 2008 Road Glide? I'm looking a ROad Glides. There are a lot of 2008 models out there. Still trying to decide on 2008 versus newer 2009.

I traded an 08 in on an 11 and kept the tour pack. I would go with the 09. There is so much difference between the 2 frames. The 08 has the "old" frame design and the 09 up has the new design. Ask my wife. The ride is much better.:D

Congratulations on the new steed Redfish-Joe. May you make many miles of memories upon it.

Not to bad a wait. Past by Lamberts and oh my God what a line!. The traffic thru Foley was bad. Took the ferry back. HOT HOT HOT!!

I always try to bypass Foley using CR65, goes all the way to CR10, only 3 stop lights and 3 stop signs, although you will miss the sights..Lambert's etc..

Not to bad a wait. Past by Lamberts and oh my God what a line!. The traffic thru Foley was bad. Took the ferry back. HOT HOT HOT!!

I always try to bypass Foley using CR65, goes all the way to CR10, only 3 stop lights and 3 stop signs, although you will miss the sights..Lambert's etc..

Thats good to know!!

Back