free website stats program The Hogtunes NCA 40.4 Amplifier | Harley Davidson Forums

The Hogtunes NCA 40.4 Amplifier

zoood

Product Contributor
I had purchased the Hog tunes NCA 40.4 Amplifier. My stock radio is 20 years old and needs to be replaced. Im wondering what radio anybody else has replaced their OEM radio with, other than another Harley Davidson radio. Since I have the Hog Tunes amp. The radio I need must NOT have an amplifier in it. I know some radios have pre-amp hook ups to by-pass the radio's amplifier. But the hog tune amp I have has no place to connect the RCA connectors. I would like a radio that has an aux jack in front as well as a USB port in the front too. I was looking at the Sony CDX-GT700HD. But like I said. There's no place on the Hog Tunes amp to put the pre-amp RCA connectors to the Hog Tune amplifier.

zoood

I had purchased the Hog tunes NCA 40.4 Amplifier. My stock radio is 20 years old and needs to be replaced. Im wondering what radio anybody else has replaced their OEM radio with, other than another Harley Davidson radio. Since I have the Hog Tunes amp. The radio I need must NOT have an amplifier in it. I know some radios have pre-amp hook ups to by-pass the radio's amplifier. But the hog tune amp I have has no place to connect the RCA connectors. I would like a radio that has an aux jack in front as well as a USB port in the front too. I was looking at the Sony CDX-GT700HD. But like I said. There's no place on the Hog Tunes amp to put the pre-amp RCA connectors to the Hog Tune amplifier.

zoood

Update: I had spoken to a technician at hog tunes and it turns out that any radio, with or without an amplifier will work with their amp.

zoood

Back