The Gmen

Discussion in 'Sports' started by ROOT BEER KING, Jan 8, 2012.

1. RUSHMORE_14

RUSHMORE_14 Junior Member

Nice win by the New York Football Giants
    ......and good for Tebow.
    [​IMG]

2. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Congrats to you but I'm also totally disgusted with my Falcons. Out coached, out muscled - pathetic effort overall.

3. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

I am glad the Stillers are out. Now the hoopla around here will end. How about that 11 second football game......:)

4. Davidw2415

Davidw2415 Senior Member

Be glad your not a Rams Fan. Stinko!!!!

5. markfsanderson

markfsanderson Active Member

Well the 'earlers are in . . . I mean Titans . .I mean Texans - yeah!:lolrolling

Go Houston!

Mark!

6. R. Lewis

R. Lewis Senior Member Retired Moderators

with their MULTI-millionaire QB!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!

7. RUSHMORE_14

RUSHMORE_14 Junior Member

Really liked watching big Ben go out....especially to tebow. Going to be tough against Green Bay up at Lambo. Hopefully running game shows up again.

I really liked steves spagnolo.......would love to have him back
    [​IMG]

8. flipper

flipper Account Removed

Tebow was awesome at Florida and he's bringing that leadership to Denver. I know he's not consistent and he's got some adjusting to do, but he's a thriller. I am proud of him and his Christian platform.:small3d018:

9. glgarrett

glgarrett Active Member

And congratulations to the NO Saints, who must travel to San Francisco to play the Saints on Saturday!!! :) But, there is no joy in Cajunland tonight as the once-proud LSU Tigers were beaten (like a rented mule) by Alabama on our home turf tonight... :(

10. Gas Gauge

Gas Gauge Junior Member

"like a rented mule"...ha ha ha, ROFL that is so funny. I remember the first time I heard that saying was in Gordon, AL a little town outside of Dothan. I was told it is a very common saying in Alabama and has stuck with me since...haven't heard it in a while, thanks for the chuckle!