free website stats program Thanks for being such a great forum | Harley Davidson Forums

Thanks for being such a great forum

Dan.1977P

Though I get caught by the language rule from time to time, that rule and the other play nice rules make HDTimeline a nice reprieve. Here you don't have to think about every single post you make being torn to shreds and turning into a measuring contest.

Thanks to all the MODS and members for making this a great place to chat and learn about our bikes.

Great post Dan. This is a forum that values it members and Moderators. It is one of the few places on the web where members do not have to fear being flamed for asking a question. We are all here to learn and help when we can. We also have some great members who know how to inform without making the person asking the question feel dumb. I would like to ask a favor of the newer members and that is if this forum has saved you time and money won't you please donate what you can to help the Admin. continue to support this great forum.

Great post Dan. This is a forum that values it members and Moderators. It is one of the few places on the web where members do not have to fear being flamed for asking a question. We are all here to learn and help when we can. We also have some great members who know how to inform without making the person asking the question feel dumb. I would like to ask a favor of the newer members and that is if this forum has saved you time and money won't you please donate what you can to help the Admin. continue to support this great forum.

Good point Don, I just renewed mine last week.:s

Ok guys, you are right and I did receive a lot of good info so I am contributing. Not just because of the info but the way this forum is run. Some of the other forums have too much drama and back biting and one upmanship. Thank you to all on here who give us valuable information.

I want to thank of all the mods and the members who give so much of their knowledge to make this forum a place you want to come to. Due to work and taking personal time I haven't been on as much as I normally am, but you people have kept it running along. Thankyou all again!:)

Back