Thank You

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by PaPa T, Nov 9, 2011.

1. PaPa T

PaPa T Active Member

Just wanted to say Thanks to ALL the vets past and those serving today a big Thank you for your service and dedication to this great country. On this veteran day approaching.:majesty

Best wishes
    PaPa T

2. glider

glider Veteran Member

Thanks PaPa T.

I extend the same thanks to all the vets also that made this country what it is today.

3. PaPa T

PaPa T Active Member

Tank
    Love that video. Thnaks
    PaPa T

4. masher

masher Active Member

Yes, a heartfelt thank you for all you have sacrificed for our country and its citizens.

5. horizonchaser

horizonchaser Senior Member Contributor

I was never in the sevice but I wholly share your sentiments. Our Armed Forces "The Ultimate Home Team!!"

Last edited: Nov 9, 2011
  6. Rubyred

Rubyred Senior Member

Thank you for the post. I want to thank all those, like PapaT, who support our troops and veterans. By the way Happy 236th birthday to the USMC!

7. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

Thanks (from a vet) & more thanks (to the vets)...past, present & future!

8. gator508

gator508 Senior Member

Thank you PaPa T for starting this thread. Too many of our fellow vets did not receive recognition for their sacrifice.
    Thanks to all veterans past, present, and future who believe in keeping our country strong.

I will be riding on Friday and flying the flag.

As someone's avitar signature says " If you can't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them"

9. PaPa T

PaPa T Active Member

Yes let them flags fly. I show a POW and American flag on my bike always. Never forget those comrads that gave all and some. I'll be in High school classes today and tomorrow and telling of my time spent in Nam and cambodia oh I forgot I was never there. Ha!