free website stats program Temporary Man Law Waiver | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Temporary Man Law Waiver

Thanks all for your responses. I'm heading out now. Although the point of this post was for fun, it is reassuring to see that my waiver request seems to have been granted :)

Yes, pete, your waiver request has been granted, but did you read the fine print? It says here that he has to wear a pink feather boa! :newsmile100:

Ride safe,
Jammr

Full face helmets, tinted visors. Oh yeah, make him put grapefruit in his jacket. :newsmile092::bigsmiley10:

Perhaps im getting old now but i dont think we have this sort of problem in the uk
if 2 men are on the same bike its cos 1 has a working bike and the other dosent
if picking up a bike from a dealer turning up on the back of another bike is way better than getting a lift in a car

Brian

Well I did it!! I now formally turn in my waiver and again will follow Man Law from now on.:newsmile034:

Actually it wasn't that bad. I think we may have got 1 or 2 double takes as we rode by but that was it. He didn't care what people thought. All he knew was he was picking up his first Harley!! Altogether after picking up his bike we did about 8 hours of riding all on back country roads.

Thanks all for the advice and ribbing. I know it was all in fun :bigsmiley10:

Last edited:
Careful, I thought you were going to ask " -- was it as good for him as it was for...eh...him?" :bigsmiley20:

Back